On March 3, 2022 Inveniam Group had the opportunity to participate in #BIOINVESTORSDAY, an event created to support projects in their funding pursuits. This event was organized by Bioincubatech who joined international investors to discover the latest trends in biotechnology applied to health and agrifood fields. Investors participated in virtual one-on-one meetings and round table discussions with biotechnology projects specializing in health and agrifoods.
Inveniam Group’s managing partner, Elena Canetti, moderated the round table on “Investment in megatrends: delving into the Biotech and Food sectors of #BIOINVESTORSDAY.”
She was joined by industry leaders:
- Salvatore Cappadona, Investment analysis of Caixa Capital Risc
- Yolanda Falcón García, Managing Director of Investees in Xesgalicia, Management Company of Closed-End Investment Entities, S.A.U.
- Jordi Ferrer Rendé, Director of Investments at Ship2B Ventures
- Ignacio Prieto Fernandez, Technology Transfer Funds Analyst at Clave Capital
- Daniel Prieto, General Partner of Operations and Industry 4.0 at Noso Capital
- Carolina Pola, Head of Innovation Strategy at Kaudal
We had a great time leading this discussion and looking forward to the next one!
Find out more about the conference here: Bio Galicia Summit